Vertical packaging machine for fluid industry
VHVP offers the best solutions for your fluids business
As a producer in the food industry, you know better than anyone that the standards in this sector are extremely high: efficiency and maximum uptime are vital. In addition, the total cost of ownership is an increasingly decisive factor when purchasing a new packaging machine. VH Vertical Packaging specialises in the development, construction, installation and maintenance of sustainable packaging machines for packaging anything in liquid form, with or without solid constituents. The Fluids sector therefore covers a broad range. These can be soups, sauces, cold packs and soap.
The production and packaging of fluid products are subject to very strict regulations regarding quality and hygiene. VHVP developed the VH Fluid especially for this market segment. A machine that meets your requirements perfectly, because we know the specifications of vertical packaging in your industry through and through. You can always count on our expert advice and, where required, we offer customisation according to your specific needs and specifications. Large-scale packaging is often Business-to-Business oriented, while small-scale packaging is generally consumer oriented.
Value for money with VH Fluid
VH Fluid is a user-friendly machine, easy to operate and with short set-up times. With high uptime, integrated gas flushing, swirl protection and modest operating and maintenance costs, it represents a valuable investment.
Your vertical packaging machine
User-friendly and accessible
Depending on the packaging, product, environment and budget, we help you make the right choice between the Centurion, Velteko or reconditioned Aquarius. We also provide guidance on the correct dosage system.
This machine is equipped with our online Remote Engineer system, reducing the numbers of visits from our technicians. The operating system is highly advanced and easy to use. There is one central servo drive that is able to control three axes.
Familiar with the ins and outs of your industry
Fluids can create many bottlenecks and make high demands on your machine
The option to use the machine for different types of liquid must be available. Processors all face the following bottlenecks.
- • A wet environment causes:
– High friction of the film on the packer, forming tube, etc., which can cause slippage or ripped bags
– Damage to the packers due to aggressive cleaning agents
- Mainly batch oriented
- Hot filled and cold filled
- Leaky bags result in a great deal of contamination during production
- There should not be too much air in the pack, air expulsion is necessary
- The speed for small packaging is high, and the packers must also be able to handle large packaging. Because of this, a “large model” of machine should be chosen.
- Many complexities with easy opening of the laminate pouches
- A lot of cleaning is required
- High static load
With VH Fluid you are responding to changing market demands
It is important to be able to respond quickly to the specific demands of consumers. When the market demand is constantly changing, the ability to be flexible and able to adapt quickly is highly desirable. With VH Fluid, you are always well prepared for these changes: a smooth transition between different types of packaging, resealable or not, etc. ensures a great deal of flexibility and continuity.
Your VH Fluid machine
Different types of resealable packaging
Overview of practical applications
- Sealing system: heat seal system with easy opening options
– Seal interruption
– Seal interruption with tear-off edge
- Static discharge
- Required sealing pressure
- TWIN tube version for high speed for small packages
- Fittment integration for sprouts
Together with the correct seal jaw pressure, sealing bars ensure that packaging is leak proof. This system ensures that packaging is always properly sealed, even in the event of seal contamination. Where there is a lot of product overfill on an intermittent application, a collection clamp is used: this closes the packaging before sealing. All overfill is collected.
- Machines are fitted with a top plate which also serves as a support for the dosing unit
- Lance filling station can be changed easily
- Entire pump is detachable
LED - VH
For optimal operation of the line. There are often several lines that are served by one operator. Visual display of signals, such as pre-notification for end of film roll, are extremely practical and optimise efficiency.
Flanders Food Productions fully converted to Centurion Cheese
Easy to operate system, high efficiency and a hygienic design are features that define the VH Centurion. The reliable vertical packaging of thousands of packages every day in a production environment requires an extremely high level of operational reliability, and a supplier who is available 24/7 to offer support whenever required. erational reliability, and a supplier who is available 24/7 to offer support whenever required. VH Vertical Packaging is a very agreeable partner to work with, a strong company that moves forward at full speed, and is always prepared for the future!
Head of technical service Flanders Food Productions
Turnkey solution for the fluid sector
Complete packaging lines with high efficiency
VH Vertical Packaging increasingly supplies turnkey solutions. Based on your requirements, a complete, customised packaging line is developed with the greatest care, with guaranteed high capacity and operational reliability VH takes complete control, starting from the infeed belt, or after the infeed belt. This varies per client, depending on the existing grating installation. From engineering to installation and commissioning, you will benefit one dedicated point of contact. We take a phased approach:
- Engineering in both 3D and 2D.
- Delivery of: elevating systems, floor construction / platform construction, weighing systems with associated partners such as Multipond, packer with accompanying options (printing and label technology), output systems with metal and checkweigher detection systems.
Full supervision by VH Vertical Packaging
This means that you can be assured of an optimally efficient, future-proofed packaging line with a long service life. It goes without saying that support, maintenance and service are an integral part of our business.
Optimal support with MyCenturion
Packaging machine with a high uptime
We record all basic functions in a so-called machine master card. This basic data can be different for each machine. Recordings are subdivided into different main groups:
- Basic information such as heights, line integration, peripherals and standard options
- Software versions with accompanying custom-made updates
- Mechanical issues, both standard modifications and custom-made modifications
- Format and funnel information (including PDF film drawing)
- Recording the documentation of each master card. Such as layout, e-scheme, situational photos, CE declaration (generator)
Objectives of My Centurion
– Higher uptime of packaging machines
– Highest possible output of packaging machines
– Optimal operator convenience
– Effective guidance from VHVP
– Tracking mechanical improvements
– Tracking mechanical developments
– Tracking software improvements
– Tracking software developments
– Tracking purchase orders
MyCenturion remote communication
Tell me more about VH Fluid
We are happy to give you more detailed information about this machine
For more information about your specific packaging requirements, please contact our specialists. Freek Jacobs and Marcel Wetemans are at your service. They will be happy to demonstrate the efficiency and high uptime of our Centurion machines. Call +31 (0) 495 550 733, send an email to email@example.com or use the response form.